USDA Map Changes Are Set For March 24, 2013 read more
North Carolina’s Best No Money Down Mortgage Option
Call 919 649 5058 for more Details
USDA Home Loans have Five Basic Qualification Guidelines:
- Property Location: Every County in NC has Areas that qualify
- House Must be : USDA Loans requirements say that the home you are buying must be a single family residence. No Duplexes, or tri-plexes. It must also be your primary residence.
- Credit Scores: The USDA Underwriting System is currently only approving borrowers who have a credit score of 640 or higher.
- Total Debt Ratio: USDA Home Loans qualifying requirements include a ratio between your GROSS income and your total housing payment, and your GROSS Monthly income and your total debt.
- Income Limits: USDA Home Loan requirements for maximum income change per county. If you make more money than the limit, you will not qualify.